I am more uncomfortable today than I have been in the past few weeks - lots of crampiness and I guess contractions going on in my lower belly. It is hard to drive, walk, sit, etc....... but I am glad, maybe it means things are coming soon!!!!!! I am at work today, but as all of my colleagues keep telling me, they hope they DON'T see me next week and I hope I don't see them! If I am still preggers, that's okay....maybe BBM is coming on time!!!! Wouldn't that be great?
My doctor slightly ruptured my membranes yesterday, which only helps if things are going to get started anyway, but maybe it really is moving things forward. And PJ and I ate B dubs last night - mmmm, good spicy chicken to get things moving as well! I plan to have spicy Thai Saturday if things haven't started. And am going walking with a friend tomorrow......gotta do what I can to keep from being bored and just keep things moving.
BBM is just moving lots as I write - pushing into my bladder, which is always comfortable, kicking his foot out near my ribs, and just moving around - I think he is ready. I love watching my belly move - it is the strangest thing to just see your stomach move from side to side in waves - but also a really neat thing!
Keep your fingers crossed! It is a beautiful weather weekend and a full moon weekend......perfect time to have a baby!
Making my own cleaner
16 years ago

Hey Kyle, I've been obsessively checking the blog from Seattle and hope you have time to update it before you go to the hospital. I am so excited for you! Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the big day! You look great in the recent picture :) I'll be thinking about you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with the delivery!
~Kristin