Friday, August 17, 2007

Almost 38 weeks!

Went to the doctor yesterday morning for my weekly check up. It appears I am making progress - am actually 1 centimeter dialated, which really doesn't mean much though - I could go into labor anytime between now and the next four weeks! I feel great, which is good, though lots of Braxton Hicks Contractions. I must be having more than I realize b/c both last week and yesterday while my doctor was checking me, she was like, did you know you are having a contraction right now? And I had no clue - last week I kinda felt something, but yesterday not at all! Sometimes I am not sure if I am having a contraction or if it is just BBM moving.

Ideally I would like to get through next Tuesday before having this baby - lots going on between now and then.

Hopefully will post a belly picture soon!
Kyle

1 comment: