
Finally - here it is! The 35 week picture! Both dogs in the picture this time as well (and taken in my new house!!!!!). I decided not to wear my cami under the tank so you could REALLY see the change from the beginning. This shirt used to be longer (sorry if you feel offended seeing my bare belly!)!!!! Remember, to see all the pictures, just click on the label titled PICTURES.
-
Things are coming along - I am so blessed to have such fabulous family and friends who have given so much to this child already - I think that I am set - just going to get a few more odds and ends and then sit tight. Started packing my diaper bag and hospital bag - I guess I could go anytime now in the next 7 weeks. I am hoping we have at least 3 weeks to go......
-
BBM is moving around lots - I woke up around 4am last night to feel TONS of movement - kicking, shifting, and just movement. It is such a neat feeling. I head back to the doctor next week and then start the weekly visits until the big day.

Oh Kyle, how I wish I could see your belly in real life! I am glad to hear things are going so well!
ReplyDelete