Friday, July 6, 2007

Lazy Summer Days?

Hello - well, we start moving this weekend. The house is just about ready - a few more areas to finish painting - then tomorrow we start moving every last box and in about two weeks, we'll finally move the furniture.
We just got back from a long Florida weekend in Naples - it was great - so hot though. With my extra built-in "heater", I could hardly stand the outdoors, unless I was in the pool, which is where I spent a majority of the time - loved it! BBM enjoyed the pool too - and the airplane for that matter. During all the flights, he was just moving around - it was so neat - you could see my stomach moving all around, which was neat for PJ and Courtney to experience.
Here are some pictures from my brother's going away party which was at the beginning of July - he is in Mongolia working for the Peace Corps - doing well, but I think it gets rough sometimes - it has only been one month, 26 to go! Hang in there Patrick!
Courtney - getting a feel of da belly
Patrick and Courtney

Other than all that - things are going well. My back is hurting a bit, which gets old. And sleeping, well it just isn't easy anymore - but to be expected. I woke up at 4:45am this morning and could not go back to sleep. Just preparing myself I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment