Grandpa Hunt says that he thinks the babe is looking healthy and wants you to remember to not drink,smoke,argue and play nice relaxing music for our baby. Have you enrolled her in 'Future DG'S' yet or started writing ND for a tryout for him?
I love the Grandpa Hunt comments :o) Can't wait to find out what "it" is! Aunt Jessica is ready & willing to spoil him/her! I think its a him though! xoxo
168...that's FAST!!!! Girls, girls, girls have fast heartbeats! If you felt pretty nauseous during the first 12 weeks, then there is a very good chance that pink is about to be your new favorite color! :) Of course, these are just wives tales and you never really know for sure....I am so excited to find out the sex in a few weeks!!! Yea! Love the updates!
You look great! The Boy's heartbeat was in the 160s too...sometimes a little higher, sometimes a little lower. I had to ask the doctor if that was normal, because it seemed so fast to me!
well aren't you about the cutest, darndest thing ever? bless your sweet heart and that little round bump you've barely got protruding! Lovin' the updates from here...MWAH!! Pamela
Perhaps this is greedy, but I do have a wishlist: 1. G-Diaper starter kit or gBaby Shower Gift - http://www.gdiapers.com/shop/ - okay, so cloth didn't work out for me, but I want to try these, at least for at night. Got the Gs for B, just need them for baby girl!
2. Breast Pump - medela pump in style - mine broke when B was about 10 months old (well 1/2 of it did) and seeing that I am going to be working/pumping again, I need one! UPDATE - PURCHASED!
This blog is designed to help keep in touch with our family and friends! Enjoy - and please feel free to comment! And if you want to see the belly progression - just click on PICTURES under labels, and all pics will come up - there is a change in my looks for sure (and hair - eek!).
Grandpa Hunt says that he thinks the babe is looking healthy and wants you to remember to not drink,smoke,argue and play nice relaxing music for our baby. Have you enrolled her in 'Future DG'S' yet or started writing ND for a tryout for him?
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Hunt wants to know if P.J. is included in this blog? He is the father of my G-baby and I want to hear about him too!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Grandpa Hunt comments :o) Can't wait to find out what "it" is! Aunt Jessica is ready & willing to spoil him/her! I think its a him though! xoxo
ReplyDelete168...that's FAST!!!! Girls, girls, girls have fast heartbeats! If you felt pretty nauseous during the first 12 weeks, then there is a very good chance that pink is about to be your new favorite color! :) Of course, these are just wives tales and you never really know for sure....I am so excited to find out the sex in a few weeks!!! Yea! Love the updates!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! The Boy's heartbeat was in the 160s too...sometimes a little higher, sometimes a little lower. I had to ask the doctor if that was normal, because it seemed so fast to me!
ReplyDeletewell aren't you about the cutest, darndest thing ever? bless your sweet heart and that little round bump you've barely got protruding! Lovin' the updates from here...MWAH!! Pamela
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete