Saturday, March 3, 2007

14 weeks!

Hi Friends,
Yay - I am officially 14 weeks! And as of tomorrow, I would say if you asked me, "I am in my 15th week"!

Okay - so I know a few of you have expressed frustration about not being able to create an account. Here is what I can tell you.
  1. Create a GMAIL account. It is really easy and if you have been looking for a new email provider, GMAIL is GREAT GREAT GREAT! Then when you get to the blog, click on the SIGN IN on the top right corner and sign in to the NEW blogger using your GMAIL.
  2. Create a GOOGLE account. It is also really easy - just go to this link - https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?continue=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&hl=en

By creating an account, you can log into the blog each time you visit and make comments if you want! After seeing other blog options, I realize there are great sites out there that might be more user friendly, but at this point, I have too much written down to worry about switching! If you need help - just let me know. I promise - it is really easy!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, things are going well. Today I am getting ready for Delta Gamma Founder's Day and will celebrate with the Indianapolis Alumnae Chapter, Butler University, and Franklin College. I have to give a little speech - but I'm not really worried - it is short and sweet!

Feeling great - am going to try to go running tomorrow morning with the girls. Still am doing pilates and weights and the elliptical machine. Though this week I was attacked by the dreaded flu. I swear - I ALWAYS get sick! Whenever anything goes around, pregnant or not, I am bound to pick it up!!!! I feel like I have a cold now. Though, I am probably just "mucousy" - welcome to pregnancy, right? Goodness, my nose is constantly running. I read about this, but had no idea it would be this intense!

I love telling people that I am pregnant - it is so interesting to hear their responses. This week I started telling people at work, last week in Dallas I told lots of DG friends (we were there for a leadership conference), and then I have been emailing and calling lots of you as well! The responses range from I KNEW IT to YOU ARE TOTALLY SHOWING to I HAD NO IDEA to YOU DON'T LOOK PREGNANT! It is hilarious - I think I am showing - considering NONE of my pants fit, but I guess to some people had no clue and others were wondering why I was getting wider by the day!

Now that I am in my second trimester I am feeling MUCH better. The headaches are all but gone, as is the queasiness. Cravings and aversions have subsided. Started reading a book called Baby Bargains, which is kind of like Consumer Reports - but much more in depth with more "touchy-feely" info for us ESFJs! OMG - who knew there was so much STUFF to buy! It is very overwhelming. But the bottom line is that Baby McCool will have the safest and best of everything and guess who decides what the safest and best is.....ME (and PJ)! :)

House searching resumes tomorrow.......maybe we'll have better luck than last time!

Look for updated pictures in about 1-2 weeks!

Head to the doctor for another appt next week. The appt after that (in about 5-6 weeks) should tell us the gender.......yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment