Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's a...

Here I am at 19 1/2 weeks - so "in my twentieth week"
And just look at my belly to know what Baby McCool is!
-
Went in for the ultrasound today - it was good - the doctor told me that everything is looking good and that things are progressing along perfectly! She did say I had a shy one in there - as BBM (Baby Boy McCool) would not show us his face - he had his arms crossed over them. Must be like his father - a little camera shy! I'll post some ultrasound pics soon. :)
-
Very excited to know now - since PJ was in court today, he unfortunately could not be there for the ultrasound, so I had the nurse put the news in a sealed envelope for us to open together. Good plan!

4 comments:

  1. We couldn't be more thrilled with a new baby boy McCool. Definitely another Notre Dame fan. Ha!! NOW, you have to come up with a name, and everyone else can start looking at blue things. Not to leave out trucks, trains, dogs, lions etc...... What fun!!
    I'm glad everything is well and no your not gaining to much weight. Love to you both, and of course BBM.
    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...another boy in the McCool family! I guessed it! Us girls are way out numbered! We couldn't be happier for you two and are so excited for BBM to get here!
    Lots of love! Jessica & Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You will have SO much fun with little BBM! Maybe he can grow up and play with BGB! :) :) :) I am so excited for you! And, BELIEVE ME.....you are not gaining too much weight! You actually look tiny to me...you look great!!! :)

    Love to you!

    Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete